Krista Murray , MScPT PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Originally from Stephenville, Newfoundland, Krista graduated from the University of Toronto with a Master of Science in Physical Therapy in 2005 after completing a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Dalhousie University in 2003. After completing her physiotherapy degree, Krista returned to the east coast and worked three years in private practice before joining the Nova Physiotherapy team in 2009. She has experience treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions including sports, MVA and workplace injuries. She has also developed a special interest in treating women during pregnancy and the postpartum period.
Post graduate courses that Krista has completed include:
- Level 3 Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Acupuncture AA1 (AFCI)
- Röst Therapy: Relieving Sacro-Iliac and Pubic Pain During and After Pregnancy
- Running Injuries
- Workwell Systems Functional Capacity Evaluations, Job Site Analysis and Pre-Work Screening
- Shirley Sahrmann’s Movement Impairment Syndromes: Introduction and Upper Quarter Advanced Applications
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
While encouraging others to be active, Krista enjoys leading an active lifestyle that includes running, hiking and spending time with her husband and son.