Jayme Saint , Registered Dietitian DIETITIAN
Originally from Clarenville, NL, Jayme graduated from Acadia University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and is a member of The Nova Scotia Dietetic Association. She spent 12 years practicing as a registered dietitian in retail in St. John’s, NL and New Glasgow, NS.
Jayme has experience with nutrition counseling for diabetes and heart health management, a non-diet approach to eating well and weight management, celiac disease, food labels, food allergies and intolerances, childhood nutrition, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and much more!
When she isn’t counseling, she enjoys spending time with her partner and three kids and preparing healthy meals and snacks.
List of Services:
- Diabetes management
- Heart Health management
- Non-diet approach to eating well and weight management
- Celiac disease
- Food labeling
- Meal planning
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Nutrition in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Childhood nutrition
- And much more!
- Initial Assessment = $95 / 1 hour
- Follow Up = $50 / 30 mins
Insurance Companies that cover so far:
- Great West Life
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Blue Cross
- Green Shield
- First Canadian Insurance Cooperation
- iAm Financial Group
- Johnston group